StudentsReview :: Bastyr University - Extra Detail about the Comment

Unhelpful, Self Absorbed

Not so bright
Safety
A-
She cares more about Campus Aesthetics/ Beauty than the average student.
Date: Nov 16 2010
Major: Unknown (This Major's Salary over time)
I'm a "new" acupuncture student, I'm half way in my quarter and I already not liking it. Three students had left the school (I will be the fourth). This school is not honest, at the time before I got in the program, I feel they often time don't want to tell me too much and I feel it was not right. The admission advisors should be honest I was told that I couldn't take basic sciences classes elsewhere which I could and that would save me some money. Also their brochure is too fake, they gave you a fake tuition amount, they dated 2010-2011 at $23,000 for acupuncture program and it also said on their website. But once you are in the program, you actually paying $25,000. They will change $23,000 to $25,000 on the website but that is only a month after your quarter. Yeah this is so wrong right? They do this behind your back. I questioned them but they said oh it?s because they use last year amount because they can't predict the cost. This just doesn't sound right don't you think? They should know the amount a year ahead or even a quarter ahead. Or they should not date 2010-2011 if they are using last year amount then dated 2009-2010. The faculties aren't helpful and they have so many snootiest students where they are 19, 20, 21 year old. The school just brings in any type of people because they need your money. I'm paying $25,000 and I expect to be with mature students. These students don't even have a degree and not just that, they are so rude. The class room is not small size where is not worth my $25,000. They also have faculties at the clinic when they don't even have private practice experience. They are just newly gradates from Bastyr school. I regret coming in and I wish I left the first week of the quarter. I can't wait until this quarter ends so I can go to somewhere else.

Becker College (MA) 1:neutral