StudentsReview :: Christendom College - Extra Detail about the Comment

Friendly, Approachable

SAT1780
Average
B
She cares more about Campus Aesthetics/ Beauty than the average student.
Date: Nov 16 2010
Major: Undecided (This Major's Salary over time)
I am a current student almost half-way through Sophomore year. I am a convert, which is much of the reason I started looking into Christendom in the first place. I wanted a school where being educated was the primary goal, rather than getting a career. More importantly, I wanted a place where my faith could flourish. Here, I have found just such a place. I did not want to look into Christendom because of its small size and the assumption that it was made up of nerds who did nothing but study. The former is now one of my favorite things about my school. I love the familial environment, even though at times it is a challenge knowing almost everything about everyone. I will not say there are no negative aspects about Christendom. Yes, the food is not the best, but it is improving. Ultimately, however, the point of college is to get an education, and the best at that. Academically, I have never been so challenged and held to such a high standard. I love my classes and how they are based in Orthodox Catholicism. When looking into a college, the most important thing to examine is its academics and its people. At Christendom I have made the best friends of my life and grown in knowledge and faith. It has been worth every victory I have made and every challenge I have faced.

Becker College (MA) 1:neutral