StudentsReview :: Old Dominion University - Extra Detail about the Comment

Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University -- Blacksburg, VA

Old Dominion University

Survey is Blank

ACT:23
id='quarter' class='snapshot' style='color: #009704; line-height:80px';float:left;
SAT1070
He cares more about Campus Maintenance than the average student.
Date: Nov 17 2010
Major: Music Education (This Major's Salary over time)
Hopefully this will be useful for HS students going through the process of choosing a school. I'm a high school senior who plans to major in music education and have visited 7 schools in VA. I have found ODU to be the best fit for me. I've actually visited ODU three times now and have attended classes, hung out with the marching band, attended games (vs. VMI football/Georgetown basketball), visited with a friend from back home in his dorm and met with 4 professors in the music/music ed department. There seems to be a lot of school spirit and a very positive vibe here with the addition of D1 football and the Marching Monarchs. I have walked the campus at night and didn't feel like I was risking my life as some would imply. It is true, though, that you shouldn't be walking around south of 42nd street by yourself late at night. I found VCU to be much creepier in that regard. I found the professors in the music department to be very friendly, helpful and extremely accomplished. The facilities are quite modern, from dorms to library to The Ted. The school is well laid out and everything is easy to get to, unlike JMU. The student population is more representative of the real world, as far as diversity goes, unlike all of the NOVA Barbie and Kens at CNU and some others. Students here seem more earnest about their education and less interested in partying constantly, although there are plenty of house parties adjacent to campus if that's your scene. And lastly, unlike some of the one horse hick towns that schools on 81 (or in Farmville) are found, this one is right in Norfolk and only about 15 minutes from Virginia Beach. So as far as my major goes, this seems like a great fit. They also have outstanding engineering and nursing schools. From my conversation with friends who have gone to different schools (inc. ODU)over the past two years, ODU is getting to be much more selective because of the better students (i.e. GPA and SAT)who are applying. I think the economy may have something to do with that as it's one of the more affordable schools in VA and has generous merit scholarship programs (3.4/1200 = min $4000, 3.4/1100 = min $3K). My advice - go see for yourself, and if possible, go see a game while your there.

responseWow. What a fucking tool you are.
responseI agree with the responder what a tool. And you obviously don't know shit about odu you fucking high school senior who hasn't even done a semmester at odu and giving a review. ODU sucks and so do you.
commentIf these responses are reflective of ODU students, I'd have second thoughts on attending. Thank you high school student for your insight and honestly. Don't take these cruel responses personally.
responseWhen I was in my college most of time I always escape and bunk of classes which is also a memorable moment of my life http://fileexplorerwindows.com and Now I am in final semester I miss my classes very much which are really very enjoyable.
commentI am going to join in a music classes. I have followed essay writers blogs to know more about music. Choosing a good music institute is really a tough task.
"This was the wholesale baseball jersers most special game today for us," Matheny said. "It took a little bit of everything. It took the entire roster."
Gant wasnt even on the roster until a few hours prior to first pitch,oakland athletics jersers swung up from Memphis as insurance to cover innings John Brebbia could not, after Brebbias three-inning save Wednesday. Gant entered after Martinez tied cincinnati reds jersers the game with a two-out double in the 10th, then breezed through a full turn of the Mets lineup unscathed.
responseLooking for someone write my assignment here are Expert assignment helpers are well efficient and capable of creating unique assignments for college or university students all across the globe with the Assignment help.
responseA superior All assignment help Reviews offered by this website with the advantage of online support with high proficiency level based on its latest research and information by professional reviews writers to get best all assignment help.
commentBeing a student is not a cakewalk, from the pressure of performing well in studies to other social issues, they have to tackle every problem in their life. Even after that when they are overburdened with the assignments their stress increases. However, you can reduce this stress by letting someone else to paint your picture such as you can give your assignments to some online assignment help service provider. Java Assignment help Law assignment help
commentRows=6 cols=34 wrap=virtual
commentRows=6 cols=34 wrap=virtual
commentBeing an academic writer from past 5 years providing assignment help to college and university students also associated with AssignmentHelpShop platform. I am dedicated in providing best online academic writing services to the college students at the affordable rates.
Compare ODUSave ODU