StudentsReview :: Gonzaga University - Extra Detail about the Comment

SafetyB
Friendly, Approachable

University Resource Use
C+
He cares more about University Resource Use than the average student.
Date: Nov 18 2010
Major: Communications (This Major's Salary over time)
Academics: I'm a Communication major so it's way easy. Most of the core classes are moderately difficult but you can get an A no problem by talking to the teachers and all that. Healthy mix of challenging and easy majors here and the core classes are overall a good thing in my opinion.

Social Life: Everyone lives on campus freshman and sophomore year. You get to know everyone. If you're looking to live a glamorous college lifestyle don't come here, go to UW or somewhere with a greek system. People are pretty laid back here. Lots of kids who were on the fringe of being popular in high school are popular here, which is kinda weird. But you'll get used to it.

Overall, my academic journey at Gonzaga has been top notch but I'd chose to attend somewhere else if I had the chance. The social life is a little slow for me and I don't like how small everything is. Gonzaga is essentially a large Catholic high school. Spokane winters suck, too. The girls here are average and the guys are dorks. I like it to a degree, but I wouldn't come again… not the right fit.

Compare GonzagaSave Gonzaga