StudentsReview :: Grand Valley State University - Extra Detail about the Comment

Michigan State University -- East Lansing, MI

Campus Aesthetics/ Beauty
D-
Safety
A
He cares more about Campus Aesthetics/ Beauty than the average student.
Date: Nov 22 2010
Major: Undecided (This Major's Salary over time)
I applied to this school thinking it was a safe bet. It was close to my home town, I thought I would know people there, and I assumed many friends would be made. I was completely wrong however, as after an entire semester I had met nobody new whom I would consider a friend. The students here are rather arrogant and increidbly inclusive. If you choose to go here and live close by I would certainly recommend that you commute. Even if you live as much as an hour away, don't bother living on campus. There's virtually no activites ever going on late at night or during the day for that matter. If I had to choose one positive aspect regarding this school it would certainly be the teachers. While some of them tended to be rather frustrating they were always availible for help and ready to change around their schedule to fit to your demands. Overall there are certainly much better colleges in west michigan and all over the state. Please go to one of those schools and don't bother giving any money to this pathetic attempt of an academic institution.
Grand Valley State University