StudentsReview :: Columbia Southern University - Extra Detail about the Comment

Friendly, Arrogant, Unhelpful, Self Absorbed

Faculty Accessibility
Useful Schoolwork
B+
She cares more about Friendliness than the average student.
Date: Nov 28 2010
Major: Business - Management and Administration (This Major's Salary over time)
The professor are great, it just the admissions department that is horrible. I enrolled in this during the spring 2010 and they only took 50% of my transfer credits. Anyway I enrolled in my course and passed my classes, only to have register office ask me to transfer my high school records. I was under the impression once I enrolled everything was completed, but it was not. I ask register office about this, because according to their mission statement you must be full accepted to received financial aid, I am currently receiving aid. Which is why this came as a shock, a costumer care person stated if I could get my school to email my transcripts to register office, so I did only to be told she never received them. I ask called the school they resent the transcripts only to be told the same story. I ask my school to send the transcripts to my email address and I could forward the email,register got the email only to say its not official. I called my high school again to request a email to CSU, they send of what is now a fourth request,only know they are saying it does not show the name of the school and the date. When I check my email it shows the school name, but not the date of completion. I really like this school, but the register office staff need to do their work more efficiently instead of half stepping. I transfer from a regional accredited university to CSU and I feel that they are trying to scram me. I have friends who have enrolled after me with on college and some college and they are not ask to show their high school transcripts. I don't mind sending off for my transcript I just don't understand why every time I think this problem is solve they always come up with a excuses to block me.
Compare CSUSave CSU