StudentsReview :: California Lutheran University - Extra Detail about the Comment

University of California -- Berkeley, CA

Surrounding CityC Extra CurricularsD-
SafetyD-
Arrogant, Snooty

A
He cares more about Safety than the average student.
Date: Dec 02 2010
Major: Psychology (This Major's Salary over time)
OK so how do I start. Lets see first off my sophomore year i was hired as an RA and in the same year i was fired right after Christmas break. Happy New Year me. (they were jealous i was friends with my residents and the residents hated them suckers) They are the biggest hypocritical school i have ever come across. They try to act "all accepting" yet for as liberal as they are they are close minded to everything. Which is weird because the head of residents life is a lesbian who should understand being different, guess not, see the hypocrisy? They try to act all better than tho, both Admin and most students because poor little daddy's girl has to suck the teat. The teacher i must admit were chill as hell. I had frequent conversations about my euphoric extra curricular. O ya did i mention 90% of the school blazes and i mean daily multiple times multiple hot boxes, Ra's included, why do you think i was fired? You have some of those straight edge assholes who try to act all religiously straight but for some reason a religious school that hands out condoms like freebies at Oprah shows, and yet another hypocrisy. I did meet some bomb ass people in all life style choices and wouldn't forget them for anything, but I also met some straight up BITCHES. The school tries to act like it got some shit to do… don't believe it its like a weekend in a convent, abandoned. No one stays on the weekends and if they do they were my friends blazing and drinking from dawn till dust except Sundays that's homework day duh. And lastly the school needs to hire professional people and people who actually get along. Story time. They f*cking school had me arrested for smoking in the parking lot (mind you i did have a lot of weed) and one of the idiot security guy, who let me tell you don't do shit trust me I've hot boxed while they just drive on by and smoked joints while walking around campus, has the nerve to look at military badge on my car and try to make a stab at my dad saying he must be disappointed, well I showed him my dad really didn't care till he got the call to bail me outta jail. Then that same twat had the nerve to make a joke to my friends after my arrest that they weren't gona see me for a while, real grown up big guy diapers dirty someone need a change? So anyway they use my arrest as reason to expel, O sorry "suspend indefinitely" and because they vice president and the president hate each other they couldn't get along long enough to actually look at my case to just allow me to finish the semester. I was "too dangerous" to the rest of the students to continue on their, prick. Then when I have individual meetings they all have to look me in the eye and say I'll do my best to help. Yet they used me to set an example and scare the school straight. Jokes on them they liked me more and just hated them. Now if i walk on campus I'm subject to arrest, thanks bye bye friends. The Admin who caught me even had the nerve to apologize, gee thanks compensating for everyone hating you? Its not working for me sorry. But I was gona transfer out anyway i hated the school before that story. So all i have to say if you like modern slavery this is your school. O hey dean yeah charges were dropped BEYOTCH!
Compare CLUSave CLU