StudentsReview :: Campbell University - Extra Detail about the Comment

SAT1520
Academic Success
Safety
A
He cares more about Campus Maintenance than the average student.
Date: Dec 13 2010
Major: Psychology (This Major's Salary over time)
Well first off the school does have some really caring people there. Some of the faculty are as advertised. Some will take the time to actually help an individual with a problem. Besides that there is not much about the school I like. Maybe its the fact that is in the middle of know where and there is not much surronding the university. The school does not have the school spirit that I was expecting, being such a small campus and small town. I was expecting a lot more unity that it possess now. The students are nice, but some are just stuck in their own bubble which makes it difficult for others to talk to them. I wish I did like the place like I should but it doesn't fit me in the slightest bit. i come from a relatively up beat city with miultiple options for entertainment. There is not much on campus that is entertainment. However their are people on campus that genuinely love the place, and more power to them, cause i'm not going to bash them cause I'm different. It is definitely a school not meant for eveyone. I hope that this comment doesn't deture you from wanting to come here. It could be a great school fit for you, not me in this case. I learned the hard way, but it is okay. Maybe somethings will change.
Compare CampbellSave Campbell