StudentsReview :: Norfolk State University - Extra Detail about the Comment

Surrounding CityA+ Extra CurricularsA+
SafetyB
Friendly, Arrogant, Approachable

ACT:21
id='quarter' class='snapshot' style='color: #009704; line-height:80px';float:left;
Campus Aesthetics/ Beauty
C+
Creativity/ Innovation
She rated most things higher than other students did.
Date: Dec 21 2010
Major: Nursing (This Major's Salary over time)
I am a Nursing student at NSU and I can proudly say that I love my school and enjoy being a Spartan. I feel like coming to NSU is the best choice that i've made in choosing colleges. I would like to start with my program of study. Our Nursing school is the best in the area. While most schools are only regionally accredited, NSU is both regionally and nationally recognized. A lot of nursing students from VSU and HU transfers to NSU's program. Since i've been here the faculty have been nothing but caring to me. wanting for everyone to succeed. the nursing faculty is helpful also. they go out of their way to help. working extra hours and staying past time to help assist with skills that some students may be having trouble in.

There is a lady in the nursing department who wears her " sundays best" with the big flower church hat who seems arrogant at times, sometimes she can be really nice though.

There are a lot of activities, and associations to become involved in including greek organizations and clubs involving one's major.

There are a lot of students who came to school just so they can say they've been to college. a lot dont care but they will care when they get their loan statement.

overall , I am satisfied with my school , the city of norfolk is lovely . Its very urban so if you do not like city type areas then this school will not fit you since it's in the downtown norfolk area, which means there will be higher incidents of crime.

My friends who didnt choose nsu but went to vsu, odu vcu or hu regretted it because we have the most spirited campus and is known for the spartan legion marching band. once you're in the spartan community you automatically fall in love.

Compare NSUSave NSU