StudentsReview :: Campbell University - Extra Detail about the Comment

American University -- Washington, DC

Campbell University

Survey is Blank

Not so bright
She cares more about Safety than the average student.
Date: Jan 28 2011
Major: Unknown (This Major's Salary over time)
Just wanted to write my own review about campbell university to help people out there decide if they want to come here. This is my second semester here and I hate it. This school has no social life and there is no surrounding city. I knew this was a rural setting but really? How rural can you get? I have tried my best to like it here and simply can not. I will probably transfer to North carolina or NC state next fall. I can't wait and am actually really excited. My parents encouraged me to come here and I thought it would be nice. Sad to say I have wasted time and money here. Mostly money because this private school is beyond expensive. I don't like it how there is no school spirit here and hardly any student activities. This school really needs to improve the student life here. Now I know why so many students go home during the weekends. I have stayed many weekends but am left disappointed because there is no fun here. The truth is people you can probably get a better college experience and education some where else. Definately look at some other schools instead of this one. If you want to go to a private school search for another private school in north carolina. I feel bad for the students here. It really bugs me because there is no social life in my hallway either. Everyone just stays cooped up in their rooms. This school is a real downer. Can't wait to move on with my life. The biggest thing you need to consider is the education here. An education at North Carolina or NC state would be much more impressive than getting one here. This school just does not have it.

questionI am a senior (class of 2011) and right now im torn btwn CU and East Carolina (ECU)…I dont know which one to pick…CU has offer me lots money and my councelor said they will likely give me more money…ecu on other hand doesnt give out scholarships much, but it has a med school…i wanna go into the med field (maybe be a pediatric or something)…can u help me decide…
CU gives a good education. Their teachers are dedicated to teaching. Teachers from other big public colleges are more focused on their research and are just forced to teach as part of their job. CU maybe in a rural community but college and social life is what you make of it. If you want to party, there is a neighborhood that CU students hang out at. If you want to study, the campus is focused on studying. CU also offers lots of club sports and campus activities for students to participate in. It is all what you make of it.
Quit whining
You must be 7. Grow up. its gonna be hard ok? I agree. quit whining. jusus chrust
Compare CampbellSave Campbell