StudentsReview :: Concordia University - Irvine - Extra Detail about the Comment

Saint Mary's College of California -- Moraga, CA
Yale University -- New Haven, CT

Concordia University - Irvine

Survey is Blank
Arrogant, Broken Spirit, Violent, Snooty, Closeminded

Arrogant, Condescending, Unhelpful, Self Absorbed

SAT1290
Super Brilliant
He cares more about Campus Aesthetics/ Beauty than the average student.
Date: Mar 08 2011
Major: Biology (This Major's Salary over time)
I really should thank Concordia for everything that I have in life. A nice room, a nice car, and a nice tv, and a nice computer. Oh wait, bull fucking shit, they have helped me get exactly fucking nothing. I went to this pathetic piece of shit school for four fucking years, while my parents shelved money into this worthless waste of a school, I got good grades. Any retard should be able to get at least a 3.0 in this school. I graduated Magna Cum Laude for fuck's sake. This school sucks worse that a two dollar whore with lock jaw and braces. I went to all the classes actually did the homework and assignments on time, and received the exact same grades as the fucktards that would make up excuses to turn them in late. The teachers then wanting to get everything graded would simply give them an A or B, instead of spending time on it. While there they built a new building, the building itself is really cool. However, it makes a much sense as me going out to buy a ferrari. The fucktards did not even have a CFO for a full year, they thought they would just wing it. So they were forced to close many programs down, but as long as we have 1080 P LCD TV that display 4 fucking things on the screen all over the damn building, then we will be ok. Maybe everyone else from my class has gone on to do wonderful things, but I really do not know. All I know is that I deliver pizza's, which is a worse job that I had before I went to Concordia. People most of you are 18, so you can make your own fucking decisions, I really do not care where you go or what you do. This is just my opinion, if you want to go there fine, I am just giving my opinion on the subject. This school sucks balls.

commentYou are completely right. I think that you can teach the classes better than these terrible instructors and deserve the job more than they do. The problem is with the school and the teachers.
responseThis is such a shitty school.
responseKeep telling it like it is!! You're so right!!
Compare CUI/Concordia-IrvineSave CUI/Concordia-Irvine