StudentsReview :: Campbell University - Extra Detail about the Comment

American University -- Washington, DC

Campbell University

Survey is Blank

He cares more about Safety than the average student.
Date: Mar 09 2011
Major: Undecided (This Major's Salary over time)
This school is pathetic. Could not have made a worse decision. Campbell University has little going for it if anything at all. Yeah its true horrible surrounding city and nonexistent social life. It gets worse though. This school is a private school that means tuition is EXPENSIVE. It really bugs me that this school cost so much money with so little to give. This school does not impress me the least bit. I am disappointed with my experience here. The academic opportunities suck here. I have always envisioned the college life as one of the best times of your life. You living on your own, stay out as late as you want, do what you want, and the overall experience is SUPPOSED to be fun. But this school and the faculty here suck. They don't care if this place has no fun or help. I STRONGLY AND URGENTLY suggest you go to another school. I felt ripped off and a loser for going to this school. lol so many other school to choose from and I picked this one????? The campus is not impressive at all. The track here looks like a high school track. The pool is not very big at all and no one hardly goes to it. Wow you think with all the money this school pulls in they could afford some first class things on campus! They need to add some things to this school and quick. I think lots of people will leave campbell. The school has nothing to it.
Compare CampbellSave Campbell