StudentsReview :: The University of Arizona - Extra Detail about the Comment

Campus Aesthetics/ BeautyF FriendlinessF
Campus MaintenanceA+ Social LifeC
Surrounding CityF Extra CurricularsC
SafetyF
Friendly, Afraid, Arrogant, Approachable, Broken Spirit, Violent, Snooty, Closeminded

Arrogant, Condescending, Unhelpful, Self Absorbed

Faculty Accessibility
Campus Maintenance
He cares more about Campus Aesthetics/ Beauty than the average student.
Date: Mar 11 2011
Major: History/Histories (art history/etc.) (This Major's Salary over time)
I transferred into UofA in the late 90's and was excited to attend. Sadly, it did not live up to the hype. Administration and the history department did not help me out academically and the advising was non-existent. Was told no less than 5 times to contact a print out sheet for advising, when I did so there were several unexplained errors with no one to ask how to fix it. All in all this cost me another year of out of state tuition; which is very annoying because I qualified to instate tuition after my first year according to state law.

The girls here are hot, but too many are concerned with greek life. Had several girls that were into me at bars walk away when they learned I was not greek affiliated.

The professors (not all) were decent, but they were not advisors. Actually, for my senior thesis my professor lost the paper and failed me in the course. Yep. You read that correctly. Failed me after losing my paper which she never read. That pretty much summed up my horrible 3 years in Tucson.

Compare ARIZONASave ARIZONA