StudentsReview :: San Diego State University - Extra Detail about the Comment

University of California -- Davis, CA

San Diego State University

Alumni Survey

Date: Mar 20 2011
Major: Aerospace Engineering (This Major's Salary over time)
Just because the name of the school isn't UCSD or USC doesn't mean you get taught the different material. Professors like Satchi, Jacobs, Katz and others give you a well rounded experience that builds you a well prepared engineer. I believe SDSU has a good AE program and have witnessed the program getting stronger when I was there 2004-2007.

What should I have done during my time at SDSU? Gotten an internship/job experience. Would have helped me out getting a job faster after graduation.

I came to SDSU as a transfer student and believe that helped me avoid the hassle of undergraduate requirements (e.g. English classes, etc.) Some of my college buddies came into SDSU with college credits so that helped them avoid the hassle also. Another thing for incoming freshmen is to be open to is going to school on all days, some freshmen try and go to class Tuesday and Thursday only, which makes it hard to find classes that aren't completely full. I would say my graduating class was 60% transfers and 40% freshmen when they started out at SDSU.

Compare SDSUSave SDSU