StudentsReview :: Saint Michael's College - Extra Detail about the Comment

Not so bright
Excess Competition
A-
Faculty Accessibility
She rated most things higher than other students did.
Date: Apr 22 2011
Major: Biology (This Major's Salary over time)
I am a graduating senior and on May 16th I will be leaving this college and taking so many memories, experiences, and life lessons away with me and this isn't even including what I have learned in the classroom! St. Michael's has impacted my life in so many ways. This is a college that not only treats its students as individuals but the people who make up the community of St. Michael's go out of there way to help students when they need it most. I cannot speak highly enough about my college and if I could chose again I would never consider making a different college choice. The biology department in particular has become more like a family to me. It is clear that the professors are there because they love to teach and that they care about their students. I feel as though I have received an amazing education and enjoyed myself in the process. I have become very close with many of my Biology professors during my time at St. Michael's and it will be sad to leave them, but I am so appreciative for the warm and friendly atmosphere they provided on our biology floor. I feel as though I learned more because I looked forward to class and to spending time outside of class with my professors on particular projects. If you are a student who is looking to be a biology major at a small school where your professors will not just know your name but be your friend and personal mentor then St. Michael's is for you. I know I probably could have received a comparable education elsewhere, but I would never have received the level of personal support, care and encouragement from any other college's biology department.
Saint Michael's College