StudentsReview :: Campbell University - Extra Detail about the Comment

Survey is Blank

Not so bright
Faculty Accessibility
B
She cares more about Safety than the average student.
Date: Apr 22 2011
Major: Unknown (This Major's Salary over time)
Campbell University is an expensive university and if a person wants a social life then this university is not for you. I graduated from CU in last year and everything was alright knowing that I preferred a small university. The only thing is that there aren't many activities and CU makes you take classes that you really don't need for your major. I know many people who transferred to another college because of lack of activities, costs, and such. If a student is struggling depending on who is your advisor either he/she is supportive to help you or not going to help you. I had my advisor and other people telling me to quit my major and weren't really helpful in motivating me. I did graduate in my major and went to do Masters at an another college. Finding a student internship was a challenge, but I got a lucky break in attaining it in order to get graduate. At CU I had to prove to my negative advisor and others that I could succeed, which I did. I was an out of state student and all I couldn't just transfer back knowing how much I had invested in this school and moving to NC. I had to get my degree and move on. The hardest part is getting a job for most students and you have to have an impressive resume in order to get one. CU doesn't offer many activities, clubs, and opportunities for students to build their resume. It would be very nice if they had networking connections with major organizations like businesses, pharmaceutical companies, government, and more in order to help students to land jobs.

I had some good times and bad times when I was at this university. In the end, I persevered through the challenges and came out a winner.

Compare CampbellSave Campbell