StudentsReview :: California Baptist University - Extra Detail about the Comment

University of California -- Berkeley, CA

SafetyC
Arrogant, Snooty, Closeminded

Arrogant, Condescending, Unhelpful, Self Absorbed

Campus Aesthetics/ Beauty
He cares more about Friendliness than the average student.
Date: Apr 23 2011
Major: Education (This Major's Salary over time)
This school is awful. Seriously. I am of moderate intelligence but by no means a genius. I never bought a book for a class, and in most of my classes i spent time on facebook and or sleeping. I have a personal attendance policy in which i dont go to class mondays or fridays and also thursday classes are optional. Yet i still passed. You may believe that this means i am a genius, but to be fair, no genius goes to cal baptist. a few teachers are stellar but the greater majority are pretentious jerks. mandatory chapels are similar to being in a jr high youth group except the message in chapel is dumbed down and forced upon you. Many of the student leaders are part of an exclusive click that, when not looking down on the general student populace, are either drinking, having sex or both. The administration is a joke, and while the guards are vigilant finders of parking violations, every semester multiple apartments are robbed. My second semester one of my 5 roomates was a convicted felon selling drugs out of our on campus apt. when we complained to kent dacus we were told that they we didnt find enough drugs for them to do anything. The campus matches the majority of the faculty and student body. nice on the outside, but awful on the inside.
Compare CBUSave CBU