StudentsReview :: National University - Extra Detail about the Comment

National University

Survey is Blank

Campus Maintenance
B+
He cares more about Surrounding City than the average student.
Date: May 01 2011
Major: Education (This Major's Salary over time)
I learned very little in my classes that relates to my job as a teacher. My English methods class consisted of simply conjugating verbs for 10 weeks, from a teacher who said that as long as we showed up and did our own work, we would get an A. So as long as I wrote my own paper, I was fine. It didn't have to be relevant to any educational topic, apparently. My "diversity" class was a teacher talking about where he sees racism in every day life. Sure, a lot of times he was correct, but how did that help me work in a mutli-cultural classroom?

And, to top it off, I think they charged me for loans I didn't take out. I stopped before doing student teaching because I got a job at a private school that didn't require a credential (my Master's in journalism was just fine). So that was an extra round of loans (which I could only apply for $10,000 at a time…huh?) that I didn't use, but which I think I'm paying for now.

Worthless. A rip off. Stay away. Tell your friends to stay away. Tell your enemies - they can't be so bad that they deserve this garbage.

Compare NationalSave National