StudentsReview :: Chapman University - Extra Detail about the Comment

Afraid, Arrogant, Broken Spirit, Snooty, Closeminded

Friendly, Helpful, Self Absorbed

SAT2000
Super Brilliant
He cares more about Campus Maintenance than the average student.
Date: May 13 2011
Major: Business - Management and Administration (This Major's Salary over time)
Wow. I dont really know what to say. If you happen to be a transfer, do not, and I repeat, DO NOT, come here! I am bored out of my mind everyday! None of the transfers like this school. The students are the dumbest MFer's I have ever met. Attend at your own risk!!!!!!! If you come prepare to be the outlier and be treated like you are back in high school!!!!! Wanna ask questions email me at Seriously!

questionWas it a bad school because it wasnt a good fit for you? Why was it a bad school for transfers?
questionHey, Im thinking about coming to Chapman Uni from London for a semester… is it really that bad? Is LA easily accessible when you're bored to go and tour or whatever? Are the students fun or all serious? Thanks!!
questionHi my name is Elena, I come from Italy and I have to choose one University to attend next semester in U.S.A., I am studying Political Sciences. I red your review and I would like to know more this University. How are the professors? What aboout the city and the social life? Thank you
questionHow is the film program?
responseThis review is accurate. This is a bad school because you feel like you're in high school once again. I hope that reviews like this make people realize that they shouldn't come here or they will regret it.
commentI would like to reply to Elena. I didn't write the first review above, but I agree 100% with it. If you are looking for a university in the U.S.A., go to one that's famous like USC or UCLA. The political science departments at those schools are highly valued. Don't go to a stupid school like Chapman. It's like attending an American sixth grade class.
questionI just went there today…It seems like it's a great school…and I am planning to transfer…I was wondering UCLA or here…but u said…So…can you give me more information about it? thank you so much.
responsePick UCLA over Chapman. You can see for yourself that UCLA has way higher stats and way better students and faculty. Chapman isn't a good school at all. When you went to visit Chapman, I bet that the guides just tell you how great it is because that's their job, but they are lying to you. Chapman isn't a college, it's more like high school.
Compare ChapmanSave Chapman