StudentsReview :: California State University - Long Beach - Extra Detail about the Comment

San Diego State University -- San Diego, CA
California Polytechnic State University-San Luis Obispo -- San Luis Obispo, CA

California State University - Long Beach

Alumni Survey

Date: May 18 2011
Major: English (This Major's Salary over time)
College life here is a joke. What annoys me is having to find racy nightclub flyers on the tables outside when I am studying. I am very displeased with the culture of this school thinking that college is all about partying and getting drunk all the time is acceptable.

The campus is in poor shape and the maintence people hardly ever do anything to clean up any messes or even grafitti.

Some of the professors and students treated me like I was not even there and a minority. I would be treated more like a second class citizen by some professors because of my challenges. I find that wrong and very unethical.

Too much nonsense going around and not enough studying. I can't even go into a study place without someone blabbing about Hollywood. Who gives a care?

I am disappointed with the final years. My first couple of years were not too bad, but after that, students got snottier and made stupid excuses for their rotten behavior. I wanted to get finished and I would never enter the grad programs here. I am deeply saddened that college has become nothing but a three ring circus.

Compare CSULB/CalState-Long BeachSave CSULB/CalState-Long Beach