StudentsReview :: Tuskegee University - Extra Detail about the Comment

University of Northern Iowa -- Cedar Falls, IA

Tuskegee University

Alumni Survey

Date: Jun 04 2011
Major: English (This Major's Salary over time)
First let me say this, I will never be able to own a home, have children or save for a decent retirement. If you have to take out student loans to attend this so called University, than there is no need to attend! Sallie Mae is a theif!

Little did I know that on my initial tour I had only been shown the best parts of the campus. I had basically been lied to about what the "Tuskegee Experience" was all about.

This school forces intelligent people who don't want to be labeled a negative term to dumb their selves down in order to have a semi decent social existence. After being surrounding by ignorance, it consumes you and in the end leaves you handicaped for the future.

Upon my arrival I was assigned Olivia Davidson Hall. I was initially impressed with the Alphas that helped the girls move in…however, this was a brainwashing technique. My mom cried when she saw my living quarters! Yes, it was that bad. Mold and roaches were rampant! It was worse than living in the projects!

Ok fast forward a few years and by the grace of God I graduated! I somehow managed to meet the requirements for graduation. After 5 long years of struggling with unruly students, hateful peers, scandalous profesors and a drug addiction coupled with alcoholism: I made it out semi sane!

Yes it was supposed to be a happy occasion but I soon found myself extremely depressed. First, NO JOB! Than extremely underpaid and forced to work like a slave because your are disposable to what ever company you were able to talk into hiring you. Second, I owe that heifa sallie mae almost 100,000 dollars!!! At this time I have no way to pay her back. My family can't help and I have no one else.

At this rate, I might as well cease to exist because I am truly F***ked! I am typically a positive person, but now since you know some of my story it might be safe to assume that positivity is simply a delusion. But I have no other choice but to try. I enjoyed this break from searching the internet for jobs but I must return to my search for better.

Compare TuskegeeSave Tuskegee