StudentsReview :: California State University - Long Beach - Extra Detail about the Comment

San Diego State University -- San Diego, CA
California Polytechnic State University-San Luis Obispo -- San Luis Obispo, CA

California State University - Long Beach

Alumni Survey

Date: Jun 07 2011
Major: English (This Major's Salary over time)
If you plan to go to this school, you might want to think before you take a class. By using rate my professor, and listening to the adviser and other students can help you make the best choice around. I have had some who were willing to help and I had some who were just plainly arrogant as heck. In addition, do not be wrongly influenced by your peers, for example, don't start cursing because someone was doing it. There was way too much cursing at this school and sadly it became a part of the student body's vocabluary.

Overall, the last 2 or 3 years at this school was a nightmare for me as I became ill more often as students were coming to class ill and passing it around. Since the health center does not write any more excuse notes for those who are REALLY ill, it was a danger zone for me since I have a bad immune system. In addition, people's attitudes around here grew worse, with them thinking it's the me generation rather than take any responsiblity for anything they have done wrong. Furthermore, there were too many drama queens around and it drove me absoluetly nuts as I was trying to study. And finding a study place was a nightmare as people would talk nonsense and gibberish while I was trying to work and the people in charge did zero to stop the problem. Therefore, after I finished my undergrad work, I transferred to another school to finish what was needed.

Compare CSULB/CalState-Long BeachSave CSULB/CalState-Long Beach