StudentsReview :: Radford University - Extra Detail about the Comment

Friendly, Approachable

SAT1830
B-
Campus Aesthetics/ Beauty
She rated most things higher than other students did.
Date: Jun 15 2011
Major: Business - Management and Administration (This Major's Salary over time)
Radford is a great school. The campus is absolutely beautiful and the size is near perfect. Even though I visited many schools before Radford, I immediately fell in love with the campus and realized that it was the right school for me. The students here are very friendly, especially in the beginning of the year when everyone is trying to make new friends. I'm from northern va, and I find that southwestern va is much more relaxed and that people are much friendlier/happier here. The town of Radford doesn't have too much to offer, but many close-by areas do. In fact, I love visiting my friends at tech (20-25 min drive) on the weekends and visiting Blacksburg. In fact, since they are so close to each other, several professors at Radford teach both here and at Virginia Tech. In fact, after two semesters, I have already had two that do so. This is great, because you can basically get the same education offered here that is offered at Virginia Tech for less money and with much smaller class sizes. Radford may be known as a party school (and it is, don't get me wrong) but there are still people here who do not party all of the time. Also, please do not think that I am some underacheiving bum who could not get into any other school except ODU.. Even though it's not amazing, I did have a 3.5 in high school along with an 1830 SAT. There are lots of students here that did even better than that while they were in high school (minimum gpa for honors college is a 3.5) even though it does have its share of 2.8 slackers. If you give the school a try, I can almost guarantee that you will like it. I know that I LOVE it!
Compare RadfordSave Radford