StudentsReview :: San Jose State University - Extra Detail about the Comment

Arrogant, Condescending, Unhelpful, Self Absorbed

Useful Schoolwork
Faculty Accessibility
A-
She cares more about Friendliness than the average student.
Date: Jun 17 2011
Major: Business - Management and Administration (This Major's Salary over time)
SJSU is located in an urban area and there are conitinuous violent crimes occuring on and around the campus. I have been living on campus for two years and in that time there was a shooting ON CAMPUS killing three people, a suicide on campus, and a hit and run. Parents, if you want to send your kids to a safe school, pick another campus!

SJSU has very poor student services, for example paying for and registering for classes is a nightmare, especially if you plan on getting financial aid. The academics are mediocre at best, most of the teachers are foreign and Eniglish is their second language, so they are diffucult to understand.

responseI was sexually assaulted by a hobo 1 block off campus, and the school/local police blamed me for not wearing tighter clothing. I had to complain to the school president in order to receive emergency on-campus housing (they placed me in the most expensive dorms, where I was harassed by my ghetto roommates there on a full-scholarship). My previous roommate was beaten up for looking "white" (he was black), and my ex-boyfriend stalked by drug addicts. I never heard of the suicide, but can't blame the poor guy; I needed therapy after graduating due to everything the school put me through.
Compare SJSUSave SJSU