StudentsReview :: California State University - Long Beach - Extra Detail about the Comment

San Diego State University -- San Diego, CA

Afraid, Arrogant, Broken Spirit, Violent, Snooty, Closeminded

Helpful, Arrogant, Condescending, Unhelpful, Self Absorbed

Safety
C
She cares more about Social Life than the average student.
Date: Jun 23 2011
Major: Other (This Major's Salary over time)
I thought this was a tough school to fit into. It was hard trying to make new friends with a good number of the students since most of them were trying to take advantage of me by making me be a "slave" in a way of helping them do their work for them and of course I told them NO. Also, they wanted me to do things that I knew are wrong-(peer pressure) which I said NO also. The boys are weird-I dress decently and no matter what, the boys act weird around me and other females whether it's at the student union or at a store off campus. People's ethics here has sucked over the last few years and that is the responsibilty of the students to make better choice.

In addition, some of the professors are to blame also-I had a few professors who allowed their students to misbehave during class and I would also get tormented for no apparent reason. Life here has been miserable for the last few years and I did in fact transfer elsewhere where things are better and the people are not so perverted.

In addition, the school is in falling apart condition-the restrooms are never clean, there's always grafitti and NO ONE ever takes responsiblity for their actions, just a lot of negative things going on. Also, some of the professors did not speak really good English as some spoke in gibberish and I could not understand them and besides they talked way too fast.

The study places were a drag too with people addicted to gossip and innuendos and I wound up studying at home, the public library, or at a friend's house.

The ethics of this campus has fallen and they need new administrators to restore sanity.

Compare CSULB/CalState-Long BeachSave CSULB/CalState-Long Beach