StudentsReview :: Champlain College - Extra Detail about the Comment

Arrogant, Unhelpful

Super Brilliant
Faculty Accessibility
A-
He cares more about Campus Aesthetics/ Beauty than the average student.
Date: Jul 06 2011
Major: Other (This Major's Salary over time)
I am the Law degree program at Champlain college, if you a minority (hispanic or other minority) there are Racist teachers at this college. They claim to be lawyers, but what they are is a bunch of racist teachers, specially one in particular, I wrote a great paper, and she gave a zero, because she said that my english was not that great so that mean, I could not have written such a good paper. RACIST,RACIST, RACIST

responseThis person is right. I am also a Hispanic in the same program of MSL and there is a particular proffesor by the name Anne who claims to be fair, but what she really is, is a Racist. I had made several complaints to the Dean regarding this proffesor and no one is willing to listen. Other than that it would be the perfect college. I think you are probably talking about her.
responseCry me a river buddy. The truth is that you are just making excuses for your inability to write a decent paper.

I'm sick of so-called minorities blaming everyone else for their own problems.

Furthermore, YOU are the one coming off as the racist. In other words, you're projecting.

response"College requires me to think… therefore I HATE CHAMPLAIN THEY'RE RACIST I'M 'SUPER BRILLIANT' but they're all just racist and don't understand!" College isn't for everyone, kid. Getting real sick of morons getting into college then complaining about bad grades because they're morons. If you can't express your thoughts in a coherent manner, you shouldn't go to college.
commentI can't imagine why the teacher would say your English wasn't that great. I only counted seven errors in your review.
responseClearly, you have very poor English/writing skills. Your post proves this. I would agree with your instructor that there is no way you would be able to write a decent college–level paper. Quit playing the "race card" and take some remedial classes.
responseI already wrote a negative review about Champlain College, but racism was not one of the things I pointed out. While I have heard a few rumors about Champlain not being as accepting as advertised, I am afraid I do not believe you when you say the college is racist. Champlain has multiple programs for minorities. They even have a Women and Gender Center. There. I said something nice about Champlain. You guys happy? There are still plenty more problems! Just read my review!
Compare ChamplainSave Champlain