StudentsReview :: Old Dominion University - Extra Detail about the Comment

Arrogant, Unhelpful

SAT1250
Friendliness
B+
She cares more about Extra Curriculars than the average student.
Date: Aug 12 2011
Major: Psychology (This Major's Salary over time)
I am a older working student trying to complete my BS. I am a health care worker and a professional, not just a silly kid fresh out of high school. This school is terrible. There class schedule is poor in general and even worse if you are seeking evening class work. The professor to student ratio is not very good all the classes are packed. They took funding from the academic areas to fund a foot ball team, causing the academic integrity to suffer. Even worse ever year I have gone there I have had an issue with the finance office. One year they even lost my paperwork to find it unprocessed on someone's deck later. They consistently keep mailing information to my old address despite updating my info in the computer system and multiple phone calls. The administrative staff is a nightmare! They are rude, abrasive and have no desire to help students. If it were not for my immediate teachers and being so close to graduating (3 classes) I would have left a long time ago. I should have transfered when I had the chance. Take my advice spend your money somewhere else and get a good education.
Not every kid out of high school. I for one am very mature.
Compare ODUSave ODU