StudentsReview :: Grand Canyon University - Extra Detail about the Comment

Long Island University Brooklyn -- Brooklyn, NY

Grand Canyon University

Survey is Blank

Not so bright
She cares more about Friendliness than the average student.
Date: Aug 27 2011
Major: Education (This Major's Salary over time)
WHAT A JOKE! YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING TO GRADUATE FROM THIS SCHOOL, THINK AGAIN. THEY ARE IN IT FOR THE MONEY. THEY CLAIM THEY ARE CHRISTIAN, YET THEY ARE THE WORST PEOPLE I HAVE EVER MET THEY LOVE TO HARASS. THEY DO NOT KNOW HOW THEIR COMPUTER SYSTEM WORKS, LET ALONE WHAT CLASSES YOU NEED TO TAKE AND DON'T EVEN ASK ABOUT THE REQUIREMENTS. I WAS TWO CLASSES FROM STARTING MY STUDENT TEACHING AND SOMEONE EMAILED ME FINALLY WITH THE REQUIREMENTS. I HAVE 32 CREDITS WITH A 4.0 GPA. I WAS TOLD I COULD NO LONGER TAKE CLASSES BECAUSE I HAD TO TAKE SEVERAL TESTS TO STAY IN THE PROGRAM. MY STATE WILL NOT EVEN RECOGNIZE THE TESTS! THEN THEY TOLD ME I WAS DONE. SO NOW I AM IN THE PROCESS OF STARTING ALL OVER BECAUSE NO COLLEGE IN MY STATE WILL ACCEPT ANY OF THE CREDITS. THAT TELLS YOU HOW GOOD THE CREDITS ARE THERE. NOW THE LAWSUITS START! GOOD LUCK AND REALLY THINK ABOUT THEIR STUPIDITY! PS. THE PROFESSORS ARE REALLY CONCERNED WHERE YOU PLACE A COMMA AND PERIOD AND NOT SO MUCH IF YOU KNOW THE CONTENT.
Compare GCUSave GCU