StudentsReview :: Kettering University - Extra Detail about the Comment
-or-
Search for Schools by Region
 

or within distance of city

Similar Schools
Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology -- Terre Haute, IN
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute -- Troy, NY
Case Western Reserve University -- Cleveland, OH


  Who's got the Best?

Perceptual Rankings:
You Make 'Em.
We Post 'Em.
You Vote 'Em Up.
You Vote 'Em Down.
Aww yeah.


Kettering University

How this student rated the school
Educational QualityD- Faculty AccessibilityB+
Useful SchoolworkF Excess CompetitionC
Academic SuccessF Creativity/ InnovationF
Individual ValueF University Resource UseF
Campus Aesthetics/ BeautyB FriendlinessA
Campus MaintenanceC- Social LifeD
Surrounding CityF Extra CurricularsF
SafetyC
Describes the student body as:
Friendly, Approachable

Describes the faculty as:
Unhelpful

Male
SAT2050
Super Brilliant
Lowest Rating
Useful Schoolwork
F
Highest Rating
Friendliness
A
He cares more about Useful Schoolwork than the average student.
Date: Sep 14 2011
Major: Electrical Engineering (This Major's Salary over time)
When my mother asked me about college, I maintained that it is 90% a waste of money. She asked about the other 10% and I told her that was a waste of time. I stick by that and Kettering exemplifies it.

I feel a little bad because some professors are simply tremendous and awesome. However, the institution is a shithole. Liberty was a conceited little bastard who I'm glad to see gone.

Ask a Question or add a response!
Kettering University
Compare KetteringSave Kettering