StudentsReview :: Liberty University - Extra Detail about the Comment

SafetyC

Super Brilliant
Useful Schoolwork
B+
She cares more about Academic Success than the average student.
Date: Sep 27 2011
Major: Psychology (This Major's Salary over time)
Liberty, so far, has been all about the money. I'm a Christian and I get all the Christian stuff and I'm actually glad to be integrating theology and psychology. I understand that this place would be incredibly difficult if you aren't super familiar with Biblical references. My problem with Liberty is that in 1 single year they have "readjusted" my account to where my financial aid is applied in such a way that I suddenly owe them thousands of extra dollars. This should be illegal. They now tell me that I owe them $2000 ABOVE what I have already paid and it is the middle of the semester so I've already done financial check in and everything. I called and they basically didn't give me any answers at all, just excuses for why they didn't "readjust" before the middle of the semester. They have sooooo many students, they say, sometimes this just happens. And that its soooooo rare…explain why of the 5 people I know that go to Liberty Online, it's happened to all 5 of us. They don't answer my questions, they aren't even willing to work with me about coming up with $2000. It's all about the money and like I said, this is the second time they've done this to me in 1 year. They didn't even warn me that my account would be readjusted. They just did it, then told me to pay it or my transcripts will be withheld and I wont be able to attend classes.

In short, the professors are awesome, the rest of the staff SUCKS.

Compare LibertySave Liberty