StudentsReview :: Grand Canyon University - Extra Detail about the Comment

Surrounding CityA Extra CurricularsB-
SafetyA+
Friendly, Approachable

ACT:23
id='quarter' class='snapshot' style='color: #009704; line-height:80px';float:left;
Average
Extra Curriculars
B-
Safety
She rated most things higher than other students did.
Date: Oct 02 2011
Major: Education (This Major's Salary over time)
Okay Every review I read on here was horrible everybody seems to be dissatified, It disappoints me being a GCU online student Ive had nothing but a postive experience. If you are thinking about going to GCU and your reading these reviews Please READ mine first, I read these reviews before going to GCU and I was scared to even go to an online school but every school review I read was terrible because the people leaving the reviews didnt comlete there degrees for whatever reason or maybe they did and for some reason they havent used it. I recieved a call the next day after reading the reviews and I told my enrollment counslor about the reviews online and how I was scared to attend and that I need my finacial aid to go to school they got everything handeled before I started school everything was very quick and professonal, yes I did have to talk to my counselors multiple times and some information was a little mixed up when I spoke to a different Finacial aid counslor but everything was handeled before I started my first class Im enrolled and they got me a scholarship so I could attend since fincial aid didnt cover it all. EVERYONE IS HELPFUL AND VERY FREINDLY> dont read these reviews or youll never go to school wether its GCU or another university every review you read will be terrible. and if you dont believe me go to BBB and look up Grand Canyon Unversity if there such a bad university why do they have an A+ rating?
Compare GCUSave GCU