StudentsReview :: California State University - San Bernardino - Extra Detail about the Comment

California Polytechnic State University-San Luis Obispo -- San Luis Obispo, CA

Surrounding CityB+ Extra CurricularsA
SafetyB+

Social Life
C+
She rated most things higher than other students did.
Date: Oct 08 2011
Major: Psychology (This Major's Salary over time)
I actually did the dual major in psychology and human development-child development track and I have to say, I really enjoyed my time here! The professors in this department are VERY knowledgeable and many contribute to the field outside of CSUSB doing research and/or services out in the community. Almost all the the faculty and staff members I have ever encountered were very approachable and extremely helpful. All are very encouraging about pursing your masters and were always willing to provide help or information they could. There are also plenty of opportunities to get yourself involved to make you a more competitive candidate for graduate school (in my major, at least). Now, not saying that all professors were that delightful or helpful, but most of them were and if you care about your grade and success in the courses and in the future, then they were always willing to help. And as for the program itself, I really don't think I could have been taught by a more wonderful and intelligible group of professionals who truly have a passion and caring for what they do. This is honestly one of the most under-rated schools that gets a bad rap due to the location. I would and have recommended this school to many of my friends; especially for the program that I went through.
Compare CSUSB/CalState-San BernardinoSave CSUSB/CalState-San Bernardino