StudentsReview :: The University of Phoenix Phoenix Campus - Extra Detail about the Comment

Tulsa Community College -- Tulsa, OK

SafetyA+
Friendly, Arrogant, Broken Spirit

Useful Schoolwork
Faculty Accessibility
She cares more about Useful Schoolwork than the average student.
Date: Oct 12 2011
Major: Other (This Major's Salary over time)
The staff has been very helpful to me. I have a good support team. I will miss them when I move on. They do call to frequently though. It gets annoying. I do not need someone to hold my hand I am an adult. I have friends and a spouse who attend the Univerisity as well. They constantly complain about their support teams. I am not sure why I have had such good luck. I love all of them.

However these are the most unorganized classes I have ever seen. The students in them are very subpar. When you have to participate in discussions you might as well go talk politics with your local preschool. No seriously…

Another thing I do not like is that these courses are not adult friendly. If you have a life your going to be altering it. They make you post to discussions 4 times a week. You also must upload your assignments on a seperate date to meet attendance. That is 5 days a week I have to log in. Yes, I can do this at anytime. It is annoying. You log in and you sit there bs'ing your reply to someone who didn't make it out of the 2nd grade.

You will invest a lot of time in these classes if you do them right. If you care about your grade. Discussion boards are bs and most of the instructors don't know how to keep them moving. I'm transferring to a new college in the spring. I would advise anyone to look elsewhere for their degree. Many people complain their degrees are not recognized by employers. They have trouble finding a job. Not to mention the graduation rate at UoP is very low. Do not believe the BS they feed you when they mention their graduate program being the reason. IT IS NOT!!!

responseJust one comment about transferring, many schools do not recognize UOP courses, so you may end up re-taking many of them. Just letting you know.
Compare UPhoenix-PhoenixSave UPhoenix-Phoenix