StudentsReview :: San Jose State University - Extra Detail about the Comment

Friendly, Approachable, Broken Spirit

Arrogant, Condescending, Unhelpful

Faculty Accessibility
B
He cares more about Educational Quality than the average student.
Date: Oct 20 2011
Major: Electrical Engineering (This Major's Salary over time)
Please save yourself the trouble and either go directly to a UC or get good grades at a community college and then transfer to a better school. This department is the abyss from which you can't escape. EE at SJSU makes me hate school.

questionWhy do you say this? I have been accepted to the same major. So please explain this out to me.
responseEven though I am not the student who wrote the review, I have a lot to say about this university, which is all about the rock bottom quality of the education and the social aspects. The university is like a dumping ground for students who couldn't get in anywhere else. That's one reason why the curriculum is so watered down. The campus and surrounding city is unsafe. Major corporations and accredited graduate programs hesitate to choose graduates of SJSU because they think that it's a stupid school. I didn't think that the university was going to be that bad or I would have saved my time and gone somewhere else. I transferred out of SJSU. So don't come here at all.
Compare SJSUSave SJSU