StudentsReview :: Liberty University - Extra Detail about the Comment

Not so bright
Useful Schoolwork
Campus Aesthetics/ Beauty
A
She cares more about Excess Competition than the average student.
Date: Oct 22 2011
Major: Criminal (This Major's Salary over time)
My son has been an on-line student of Liberty University for two years. He needs 20 credits to graduate but the financial aid and its supervisors have been nothing but a joke! Semester after semester myself, my husband and my son have spoken with the financial aid reps and their supervisors in order to register for classes. Each rep and supervisor gives us different erroneous information. It is unbelievable! This has caused delay and so far our son has lost 3 semesters due to misinformation. When you request for supervisors, you must wait for 3 days to get a call. You normally have to keep calling because they don't call you back. You have to repeat the process. My husband had to write a letter to the president of the school but it never got answered. The school has become too big and is no longer people oriented. When calling and get placed on hold, there is a message that announces Liberty as being ?trainers of champions for Christ.? This is a joke! They cannot even get their paper work correct. Loans get delayed or lost. This is a shame for a Christian University. Their testimony is very poor. They are very incompetent. We are now searching for a better university for our son. Unfortunetly, he will be losing credits as he transfers and our son has had a terrible experience with a Christian University.
Compare LibertySave Liberty