StudentsReview :: Lyndon State College - Extra Detail about the Comment

Broken Spirit, Snooty

Unhelpful, Self Absorbed

Excess Competition
B
He cares more about Campus Aesthetics/ Beauty than the average student.
Date: Oct 31 2011
Major: Music - Performance (This Major's Salary over time)
I strictly advise anyone who is serious about their future in higher education to NOT attend Lyndon State College. The quality of education is haphazardly sub-poor and I feel as if I have been cheated out of my money by the school. Many classes that I have taken over the two brutal years that I attended school here (regardless of relation to my major) were both uninteresting and un-beneficial to my future. The residential life staff made me feel like an outsider to my own learning environment. The quality of dorm buildings and of basically all architecture at the school is not up to date and it would seem that nothing ever gets fixed. The food in the dining hall is atrocious and I have developed an eating disorder as a result of trying to avoid the sloppy messes that were served to me on a daily basis.

Thinking about work study? Don't. Even if you are allotted a work study job, you won't get one.

Think that it is campus security's job to keep people safe? Absolutely not. They make it 110% their place to make you feel uncomfortable in your own environment. They will write you up for any reason they can, regardless of how you act.

I have seen many beautiful people go to waste at this school. People with bright futures will become nobody's and alcoholics if they attend this school.

This college has completely destroyed my emotional stability and while staying there, even though people know me as an incredibly happy individual, I thought about committing suicide on a couple of occasions. I am now incredibly depressed, and have wasted 2 years of my life as well as thousands of dollars at this College, if you can call it that. I wouldn't recommend anyone to attend this school and I pray that it be shut down soon enough.

Elizabethtown College (PA) 1:negative