StudentsReview :: Rio Salado College - Extra Detail about the Comment

Rio Salado College

Survey is Blank

Faculty Accessibility
B-
She cares more about Campus Maintenance than the average student.
Date: Nov 01 2011
Major: Social Work (This Major's Salary over time)
I signed-up with Rio because I liked the idea of online classes. I took Communication, Biology, Philosophy, and Eng 102. The amount of work in all of these classes, but most especially in Biology, was outrageous! I was at my computer 12 hours a day, 7 days a week writing essay after essay! The FA Office was rude beyond belief! Most of them didn't even know what they were doing, and only one person in the entire office was cordial to me. Even the two Advisors I met with didn't seem at all interested in really helping me. I transferred to Phoenix College (all online classes), and absolutely LOVE it! Every single person I have dealt with, including the registration and financial aid staff, have been friendly, helpful, and treat me with respect. The worst part about Rio Salado is how miserable their employees are. BUH BYE RIO! Save yourself the anger, frustration, and unbelievable amounts of excess work, and sign-up at Phoenix College! If I had stayed at Rio, I think I would have quit college.
responseI could not agree with this review more.

University of Minnesota Twin Cities (MN) 1:neutral