StudentsReview :: Drury University - Extra Detail about the Comment

SafetyB
Arrogant, Snooty, Closeminded

Arrogant, Condescending, Unhelpful, Self Absorbed

B
She cares more about Faculty Accessibility than the average student.
Date: Nov 27 2011
Major: Music - Performance (This Major's Salary over time)
I am highly disapointed in Drury. I came here as a graduate student. I have been discriminated against because of my full time job. The faculty will tell you constantly that you aren't fit for your major. Seriously, who does that?! I am so disapointed. I'm transferring ASAP. Everyone is stuck up and thinks the world of Drury. I got yelled at for saying something negative… I pay tuition I'm allowed to say whatever I want. The professors take everything negative about your academics and forget about all the positive. They constantly compare you to other students. I was working way harder then most of them and apparently it wasn't enough. They discriminate against people with a different age. Actually, I'm going to report them against Title IX violations. It was THAT bad. DON'T go here. The school is broke anyways. There are WAY better schools with WAY better activities and thigns to do. the only difference between drury and a state school is that Drury gives busywork that keeps you from passing the class. You must have a 95 or above to get a 4.0, and the professors make that unattainable. They should be here to help not to hinder. I did REALLY well in my undergraduate degree I cannot believe schools like this actually exist. It's like the faculty think that they are an IVY league school… they are FAR from IVY league. Like total opposite. I don't think im returning next semester actually. I can't even begin to tell you how bad it is at Drury.
Whine, whine, whine!