StudentsReview :: Christendom College - Extra Detail about the Comment

Surrounding CityA+ Extra CurricularsA+
SafetyA+
Friendly, Approachable

Not so bright
He rated most things higher than other students did.
Date: Dec 06 2011
Major: English (This Major's Salary over time)
My years at Christendom College are some of the best years of my life. They have certainly shaped me into the Catholic man that I am today. At Christendom, you are challenged academically?my critical thinking and writing skills have been stretched and honed. When I went to graduate school for Communications, I found that I was a cut above everyone else. The social life there was amazing - I made friends there that encouraged me in a life of virtue and continue to do so. The Student Activities Council kept us busy year-round and was also a blast to serve on. I was also able to participate in many of the schools drama productions, which were amazing experiences. The people and professors there are the best. They truly care about you and your learning. Christendom is the best college in the country. When I meet a Catholic high school student, I always urge them to check out Christendom and visit it - or try one of its summer programs. On a final note, anyone who gives a negative review of this school is part a minority that just doesn't understand what it means to be or at least desire to be a well-educated and faithful Catholic. Does Christendom have flaws? Yes, it's like a family and no family is perfect. But you will not find a place where it is so easy to be good. At Christendom, if you have good heart, you will grow in wisdom and virtue.

Becker College (MA) 1:neutral