StudentsReview :: The University of Arizona - Extra Detail about the Comment

ACT:28
SAT1700
Social Life
A-
She cares more about Campus Aesthetics/ Beauty than the average student.
Date: Jan 30 2012
Major: Biology (This Major's Salary over time)
I am currently a freshmen here and i absolutely hate it!! Luckily, i am transferring out of state (my sophomore yr) to UGA, GO DAWGS! To be honest, i only came here because my parents wanted me to give it a shot and i did, and i have been angry at myself ever since unfortunately.. The student life is terrible, and i find that many of the students here are seemingly shut off to you, especially if they are unfamiliar with you, as a large majority of the people here went to high school together in tucson and have already formed there little "clics" If you are a minority, (black especially) RUN AS SOON AS YOU CAN. It is even worst in that area, as most of the african americans here are extremely ignorant and stand offish. I did connect with a couple of my teachers though thankfully, one especially that i will never forget but other than that my overall experience here has been poor and i will always regret that i chose to go along with my parents idea and give it a shot. One thing i can say though is that if you are pre health it is definitely a good starting point, and can lend a lot of clarification (which i will take with me in the future) and for that i definitely am thankful for. But overall as stated before my experience here has been very poor and Tucson in general is a very "ugly" yes ugly place with nothing to do. Although, i know others may speak differently, i am stating my personal experience who knows how it will be for you. Best of luck.
responseSomeone who says they are getting a good education, but are transferring for social life isn't really someone I'd be taking educational advice from. This was why I despised most out-of-staters who came to U of A.
Compare ARIZONASave ARIZONA