StudentsReview :: Marymount University - Extra Detail about the Comment

SafetyB+
Friendly, Approachable

Creativity/ Innovation
B+
She rated most things higher than other students did.
Date: Feb 05 2012
Major: School of Information (This Major's Salary over time)
Information Technology Major

I have been going to Marymount for the past 4 years and I will be graduating this spring. I really enjoyed Marymount University. I had other options as far as college went and what I love about MU is that you are treated as a person, not a number. The teachers in the IT department are amazing and they want to help you with anything that you need, even after you are done taking their classes. The course work has helped me every summer when I go to my internship. What I had been learning throughout the year helped me to understand what my boss wanted me to do and I could actually provide valuable information to the conversation. Marymount's IT program is not super technical but I do enjoy the balance of learning about IT and being able to relate that knowledge in the business world. I know people may make fun of the school because it is small, but it is so close to D.C. and other great areas. I wanted to go to a smaller school and overall, I am so happy I came here! You truly feel like you are at home.

questionDid you find that the IT major in MU complicated and do you have any advice for a me as I'm studying IT in MU?
Compare MarymountSave Marymount