StudentsReview :: Chapman University - Extra Detail about the Comment

ACT:26
SAT1640
University Resource Use
Safety
She cares more about Friendliness than the average student.
Date: Apr 10 2012
Major: Undecided (This Major's Salary over time)
I'm transferring to a community college because I am SOO desprite to get out of here. I leave every weekend becuase their is nothing to do around here without driving through LA traffic and no one wants to leave the bubble of the school. Parties are rolled before they start and the dorm has a closed door policy so most just hang out alone all during the week. I even joined a sorority and still constantly have nothing to do. I wasted my money here. The school also does a poor job correcting its own mistakes. I reseved the lowest grade of college, and the grade was obviously a mistake since I Aced everything in the class and the school will not help me fix the grade and now my whole GPA is brought down. Do not come here, unless your film, or like being alone a lot, bored. Or are coming in with friends who actually want to go out and do things outside of Orange.
commentYou can get the same or even a better education at a junior college for a fraction of what Chapman charges. Chapman's education isn't worth even one percent of what it charges. I could even get a better education at the local high school ROP classes.
Compare ChapmanSave Chapman