StudentsReview :: Walden University - Extra Detail about the Comment

SafetyA
Friendly

Helpful, Arrogant

ACT:26
id='quarter' class='snapshot' style='color: #009704; line-height:80px';float:left;
Extra Curriculars
D
She cares more about Faculty Accessibility than the average student.
Date: Apr 15 2012
Major: Public Health (This Major's Salary over time)
Online University is not for everyone. You must have work ethic and discipline. I have a toddler and work full time, so brick and mortar schools are very difficult for me to attend. Walden allows me to complete the degree when I have time. It is also quite challenging. You have to EARN your degree, and that means harsh criticism. I respect the university for that

On the negative note, academic advisors are next to useless. I had a few questions when I first enrolled and they would take several weeks to respond. Other than that, it has been a good experience. I have seen some comments on this school being expensive. I spent my first few years at an instate school, OSU, and it was the same cost. I feel that the pricing is adequate.

questionIn my school about 50% of students are minorities but all the professors and the directors are white. How is diversity in your school?
commentDon't believe the above posting. Walden is working very hard to contain the damage. These schools are after your money and will tell you anything you want to hear to get it.

Brock University (Canada) 1:negative