StudentsReview :: Radford University - Extra Detail about the Comment

Friendly, Approachable

SAT1750
D-
Campus Aesthetics/ Beauty
He cares more about Surrounding City than the average student.
Date: Jul 21 2012
Major: Psychology (This Major's Salary over time)
Let me start and say that I failed out my freshman year however have been readmitted, it was my fault.

I think that Radford is a great school, the faculty are willing to help you, there are numerous campus resources to assist you and classes are just challenging enough.

The problem here is that the school seems to be having an identity crisis, it's trying to bring up it's reputation as a party school by making it a dry campus and hiring more cops. But then you have tons of students just looking to party; generally these are freshmen who end up getting kicked out.

So the "bad" students end up getting weeded out and the older students are more intent on success. However freshman year the influences of peer pressure are strong and while my mid term was great, I eventually just did too many drugs I failed out. I'd never been exposed to them before and so I went a bit crazy.

Point is, this is a great school if you make it one. Focus on classes, try not to give in to peer pressure, over time those who don't care are removed.

Compare RadfordSave Radford