StudentsReview :: San Jose State University - Extra Detail about the Comment

Survey is Blank
Afraid, Arrogant

Arrogant, Unhelpful

Not so bright
She cares more about Faculty Accessibility than the average student.
Date: Aug 22 2012
Major: Unknown (This Major's Salary over time)
Stay away from this school if you can. First, I am an accounting student, I am going to graduate in 1 semester. I tried to enroll for auditing and reporting classes, they didn't let me do. I emailed to Dean and asked her what is good for a CPA if she didn't have the skills in auditing and reporting. The Dean told me that the CPA should take be good at other skills intead of reporting and auditing. Is it so funny with her answer? Every semester, I keep encounting with enrollment problem since the school is impact.

By the way, I received the alerts from school all the time about killing, rapping, robbing etc. I saw the killing in the school parking lot with my eyes. You think this school is good to go?

commentI agree. I made a mistake coming here and I genuinely don't feel safe.
responseIf you are attacked, the school will blame it on you. The police are no better, they blamed me for being raped by a homeless drug addict (in their words: You should have worn hot pants, because they are harder to take off). Warning to the wise: don't study at this filthy excuse for a university!!!
Compare SJSUSave SJSU