StudentsReview :: California State University - Long Beach - Extra Detail about the Comment

San Diego State University -- San Diego, CA

Campus Aesthetics/ BeautyA- FriendlinessB+
Campus MaintenanceB Social LifeA-
Surrounding CityA Extra CurricularsA
SafetyA-
Friendly, Afraid, Arrogant, Approachable, Broken Spirit, Violent, Snooty, Closeminded

Friendly, Helpful, Condescending, Unhelpful, Self Absorbed

Not so bright
Campus Maintenance
B
Excess Competition
A
She rated most things higher than other students did.
Date: Oct 07 2012
Major: Other (This Major's Salary over time)
This school has a lot to offer for everyone. My major has a lot of different courses towards literature that are fascinating and interesting and I have learned a lot in the last few years of coming here. I have had great professors with only a few that I could care less for. But the expereince of learning and hard work towards the goal is what motivated me to come here. Even some of the professors are willing to help their students if needed and that is a major plus for me.

Also, there are plenty of events and clubs out there for everyone based on their interests. The student union has some great events such as the concerts at lunch hour, bowling tourneys, etc. School spirit is big here and I would not trade my experience here for anything else.

questionSo you're saying that you wouldn't trade this school for a school like Harvard?
questionAre there any opportunities for the student exchange programs form CSULB to other universities
commentOut of everyone I met here, none of us really want to be here but our but we just couldn't get in anywhere else. CSULB is pretty much a reject school.
Compare CSULB/CalState-Long BeachSave CSULB/CalState-Long Beach