StudentsReview :: The Art Institute of Seattle - Extra Detail about the Comment

Afraid, Arrogant, Broken Spirit, Closeminded

Arrogant, Condescending, Unhelpful, Self Absorbed

Useful Schoolwork
B
He cares more about Safety than the average student.
Date: Oct 11 2012
Major: Design Arts - Industrial Design/Graphic Design/etc (This Major's Salary over time)
When looking at the schools metrics you will notice a high drop out rate. This I attributed to the school being the prestigious and expensive art school it is made out to be. Where the classes were so demanding that the incompetent and lazy would not be able to survive. After one year at my first college experience I came to a much different conclusion. The only people that try to graduate from this joke of an institution are the absolute morons, there is an incredibly high concentration of them due to Ai's policy to basically accept anyone who is willing to sign the parent plus loan agreement. During the entire year I made only a handful of friends, not because I was shy or an unlikable person, but because the number of Goons was in an astronomical proportion. The school turned me off to my desired career simply because I could not imagine having to work with these people or simply be associated with them in a similar career.

The school did not live up to how much I was paying for it. When I did drop out I told the school director that it felt as though I was being scammed, because I honestly did feel that way. The teachers were terrible and uninspiring, one of which, was teaching her first class ever. yes, they hired a teacher to teach web design on the credentials that she made a website for Indian reletaves to find each other on. We followed the steps on w3schools.com. no joke. and charged ridiculous amounts of tuition for it.

Also if you fit the qualifications for enjoying this school (that you are a mongoloid idiot) I would not suggest not to stay in the school housing. I was one of the lucky ones, i had the only other sane person attending as a roommate, but i could not imagine what an unlucky roll of the dice some of the other bastards got. Security guards in the lobby (cranky and old) were required by the school to check everyone's ID or they were not allowed in the elevator, so anyone who was not a student had to be checked in by a resident, if they did not have ID on them they were not allowed up, special permission was required for a non resident to stay more than overnight. I basically payed 1000 dollars a month (and so did my roommate) to live in a prison. constant noise complaints, no events in the building geared towards community other than some classes on womens self defense taught by one of the teachers, all the rest that comes from having delusional and depressed neighbors. Not ideal for any creativity whatsoever.

All in all it was time and money wasted that I honestly regret, please if you are reading this do your research before going to this school, I wish I had not been so eager to believe what they told me on the campus visiting days.

questionGreetings,
Curious, did you question your department head regarding the seemingly unqualified female GA instructor?
Compare AIS/AIO-SeattleSave AIS/AIO-Seattle