StudentsReview :: Sweet Briar College - Extra Detail about the Comment

Arrogant, Broken Spirit, Violent, Snooty, Closeminded

SAT1100
Useful Schoolwork
Faculty Accessibility
She cares more about Individual Value than the average student.
Date: Jan 08 2013
Major: Economics (This Major's Salary over time)
Sweet Briar College is not all it's cracked up to be. After going on several tours, participating in an overnight stay, and going to a few socials with alumnae, current and prospective students, I've realized that everything was sugar-coated, and we were all lied to. The students are not nice; they are mean, selfish, thieving, and arrogant individuals. No one cares about the honor code; it's basically just a slogan on pieces of laminated paper all across the campus to try and redeem and mask the incredibly corrupt nature of the place.

Oh, did I mention how insanely prevalent racism is? It's quite ridiculous and, I think, worth at least a mention.

Sure, a degree from here may look good when applying to grad school or jobs, but I personally don't think any piece of paper is worth the unhappiness and misery myself and MANY others have experienced here at SBC.

Please, before you decide to go here, talk to (and I mean real-talk) both current AND former students. Don't talk to girls who work in admissions, and ask the girls who have left what drove them away.

Oh, and if you do decide to go here, bring a car! Like another reviewer had stated, there is NOTHING to do without a car…everyone leaves and everything closes on the weekends, and "town" is forever away.

questionCan u please contact me via email?
responseThis review is way off base….
responseUmmmmm this is not wayy off base this is sooooo ACURATE ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY
responseTo the first (and only) question: what's your email address? & when did you ask for me to contact you? Sorry! I'm the original author but I have no idea how to get your contact info.
Compare SBCSave SBC