StudentsReview :: Belmont Abbey College - Extra Detail about the Comment

SafetyA
Friendly

Friendly, Arrogant, Condescending, Unhelpful, Self Absorbed

Social Life
She cares more about Faculty Accessibility than the average student.
Date: Jan 11 2013
Major: Business - Management and Administration (This Major's Salary over time)
I have had a positive and negative experience. I think that overall Belmont Abbey is a decent school, however recent changes in the ADP program has taken away some areas that really need attention.

I was without an advisor for 2 years, until I told that mine was retired, and that I why I could not reach him! I had to request a new one. Then once I requested a new one, I was assigned a different one 2 months later with no notice.

This is a real issue here! There needs to be some type of system for ADP students and their advisors. I was taking classes I didn't need then the ADP department would tell me something different every time I went to register, and told me to go to the Registrar to confirm. The process really needs to be cleaned up.

Belmont is putting too much focus on recruiting new students and not on retaining and helping the ones that are currently enrolled.

There needs to be a serious update to the computer systems. There are not enough computer labs, and printers.

The tutoring program is good, but it needs to be addressed to ADP students and not just day students. Our hours are totally different.

Compare BACSave BAC