StudentsReview :: Belmont Abbey College - Extra Detail about the Comment

Friendly, Approachable

Condescending, Unhelpful, Self Absorbed

Campus Aesthetics/ Beauty
B+
She cares more about Safety than the average student.
Date: Jan 13 2013
Major: Psychology (This Major's Salary over time)
My survey is based on the helpfulness of the professors. In almost every class you have a professors that likes a particular student and that is normal, but this should not effect the attention that you give to the other students. My reason for going to college is to learn and because one professor feels like she may not like me due to me calling academic affairs on her (another story) is no reason to not give assignments in a clear manner. Get over it Lady. Also the professors are the academic advisors. I dont understand why I can never be advised in a timely manner. Before the semester has started is preferred. My advisor suggested a schedule for the next term (2013) and two weeks into class there is a problem because the prereq. class was not taken on graded properly. This is crazy. Now they suggest that I have to drop the class that I am in and take another one….Are you serious. Furthermore, My advisor should have taken the time to look at when I actually came into the school. I don't have to have the class because I was attending the school before the course changes…Some people. Belmont started out being the best school. I had professors that showed concern for a student to understand the material. Now it seems as if there has been a lack of that for the last couple of years. There are a couple great professors there that are there because they want to educate others. There is one that I know that is there because of her lack of home life control and misery that wants to make everyone life a living hell. The others are just there for the money. I do not recommend this college to anyone unless you are up for a miserable 4-5 years. My thoughts are you possibly tranfer out after this semester but I graduate in spring of 2014. A decision will be made before summer classes start…
Compare BACSave BAC